Friday, June 17, 2022

A farewell message

Today I am sharing with the Lake Bonavista Parent Community that I have accepted a Learning Leader position at Bayside School, the new Auburn Bay School beginning in September 2022. 

It is a bitter sweet farewell to the Lake Bonavista School Community, my home sweet home since 2011. I am so grateful for the opportunity to develop my passion for teaching and love for the Montessori philosophy at LBS. Our close-knit community is one of a kind, full of kindness and support. I have been honoured to work with you all as I have witnessed your children grow into future leaders, scientists, conservationists, artists, writers and the list goes on!

It wouldn’t be me if I didn’t leave you all with a quote. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” – A.A. Milne 

Mrs. Morden 

No comments:

Post a Comment